Digital Surface Profile Gauge 224
Provides the very latest in surface profile measuring technology for measuring profile on either flat or curved surfaces.
Fast, accurate and very easy to use, the 224 integrated surface profile gauge is available with or without memory and Bluetooth.
- Can be used in accordance with National and International Standards;
- Temperature stable measurements;
- Statistics are calculated and displayed in real time;
- Live and batch readings graph format for instant analysis;
- Measurement capability to ±5%.
- User replaceable tough tungsten carbide tip, can be used for up to 20,000 readings;
- USB and Bluetooth® data output to iPhone¹ or Android™ devices;
- Measures profiles up to 500μm (20mils);Review batch data or last 20 readings in a graph format;
- Integral & separate probe options for flat and convex² curved surface.
- Fast reading rate of 50+ per minute;
- Integral and separate probe versions to suit your application;
- Alpha numeric batch identification;
- Compatible with ElcoMaster® software and ElcoMaster® Mobile App;
- Powersave Mode with tap awake.
- Large buttons ideal for gloved hands;
- Easy to use menus in multiple languages;
- High contrast colour LCD with auto rotate;
- High and low reading limit indicators;
- Factory calibrated for immediate use.
- Sealed, heavy duty and impact resistant;
- Dust and waterproof equivalent to IP64;
- Suitable for use in harsh environments;
- Scratch and solvent resistant display;
- Durable gauge and probe construction.
- Repeatable and reproducible measurements;
- 2 year gauge warranty;
- Supplied with fully traceable Test Certificates;
- Batch & individual readings are date and time stamped.