High Durability Cut Wire
High durability conditioned Cut Wire ensure the best performance of your shot-peening process.
The high-durability conditioned Cut Wire, manufactured by Toyo Seiko in Japan (the world leading company for shot-peening media), is a specially heat-treated Cut-Wire that will make you save money thanks to its extended life-time, while ensuring the best performance of your shot-peening process.
- Springs and suspension components
- Gears and engine components
- Chassis and airframe parts
- Valves and fittings
- Aerospace parts
- Extended lifetime, typically +30% versus regular conditioned cut-wire, thanks to an exclusive production process.
- Stringent quality controls on each batch certificates available upon dispatch.
- On-site technical assistance by WALUE experts to assess and optimize your process.
- Double Conditioning
- SAE J448